California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 2014Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: Politics
Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
The Ventura County Republican Party at their monthly Central Committee meeting officially voted and approved their endorsement list (which at this time hasn’t been released officially). The two I know for sure about are Tony Strickland (Cand. CA-25) and Jeff … Continue reading
You elect the government that will soon destroy you. Good job! Continue reading
As this is about corruption, if you guessed that John Noguez, current LA County Assessor, was likely a Democrat, you get a cookie: Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Steve Cooley said Tuesday that the corruption investigation of Assessor John Noguez … Continue reading
Jon Coupal writes at the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association: “Thanks to Jerry Brown, we’re all millionaires now” The governor has joined forces with the California Federation of Teachers, a powerful public employee union, to back passage of what is titled … Continue reading
Don Perata just won’t go away; California voters will find Proposition 29 on their ballot this June. Supporters bill it as important to cancer research and a sound investment by Californians for California. Opponents highlight some of the more spectacular problems with … Continue reading
On second thought, the “why” really isn’t important, is it? You are a threat to them and their pre-conceived notions of what a woman is supposed to be, whatever that even is this week. If you’re a woman today who … Continue reading
We’re about to find out It’s the same thing every year; California overspends, and Democrats blame the Republicans for wanting the state to cut its insane spending rather than just raising taxes and spending still more. The California Democrat majority, and … Continue reading