2012 California Political Races
Countdown!November 2012 Election Day!November 6th, 2012Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Assembly District 73 – 2014′s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
- New laws California gets to deal with in 2013
- Los Angeles! You voted for higher taxes? Guess what? They want more.
- Throttle to the floor now, California, the hard left turn is probably here
- No new jobs at Intel in ten years – think it’ll get better, California?
- Hypocrisy alert! SF Democrats fighting AGAINST the environment – when it affects THEM, that is
- A “Food” Lawyer Blames Obesity on Subsidies
- USS San Diego (LPD-22) commissioned in San Diego
Tag Archives: Tax
Don Perata just won’t go away; California voters will find Proposition 29 on their ballot this June. Supporters bill it as important to cancer research and a sound investment by Californians for California. Opponents highlight some of the more spectacular problems with … Continue reading