California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 20141 month to go.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
- Assembly District 73 – 2014′s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
- New laws California gets to deal with in 2013
- Los Angeles! You voted for higher taxes? Guess what? They want more.
- Throttle to the floor now, California, the hard left turn is probably here
- No new jobs at Intel in ten years – think it’ll get better, California?
Tag Archives: Tax
Don Perata just won’t go away; California voters will find Proposition 29 on their ballot this June. Supporters bill it as important to cancer research and a sound investment by Californians for California. Opponents highlight some of the more spectacular problems with … Continue reading