California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 2014Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: OpEd
The Boxer campaign would like to see this buried, so we’re bringing it up again. And again. Via Moe Lane; Oddly, the original story about Senator Barbara Boxer (D, CA), Boxer’s son, a regenerated Native American tribe, and a rapidly-looming … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s something we have grown to live with in California. We quit taking the LA Times due to their leftist bias, starting watching Fox News because the network news leaned so far we had to watch it laying on … Continue reading
From a woman who’s broken the cycle of poverty herself, and now wants to help others by representation in Congress; Prior to her involvement in social activism, Star Parker was a single welfare mother in Los Angeles, California. After receiving … Continue reading
GOP California Assembly Candidate being mobilized to Afghanistan, as you would expect, the left is in an uproar
Yes, the same left that screamed “Ted Kennedy is still alive! He can represent us!” while he was was “sidelined” for much of his last year is now beginning the chant against Jeff Gorell, (R Candidate for the 37th Assembly … Continue reading
Via the Heartland Institute; As President Barack Obama admitted more than two years ago – before the American economy tanked and unemployment rates soared – measures like AB 32 will result in more-expensive energy. That means fewer jobs and a … Continue reading
Seems this one hit a little too close to home! Van Tran, who is running against Rep. Loretta Sanchez, sent out a flier to central Orange County voters with the scratch-and-sniff section labeled, “something smells rotten about Loretta,” The Orange … Continue reading