California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
California Conservative Groups
Conservative California Bloggers
Tools For Activists-Get Out the Vote
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: Republican
Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
Four candidates are set to challenge Democrat Julia Brownley for the 26th Congressional District, three Republicans and one Independent: The Republican candidates include Assembly member Jeff Gorell (R-Camarillo); Rafael Dagnesses, a retired LAPD officer; and Tim Kalemkarian, a Moorpark resident. Douglas Kmiec, … Continue reading
Posted in California Politics Tagged California, Camarillo California, Douglas Kmiec, Gorell, Jeff Gorell, Julia Brownley, Republican, Ventura County California Comments Off on Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
If you are a Conservative woman, why do Democrats hate you?
On second thought, the “why” really isn’t important, is it? You are a threat to them and their pre-conceived notions of what a woman is supposed to be, whatever that even is this week. If you’re a woman today who … Continue reading
What happens when a state like California keeps voting for Democrats?
We’re about to find out It’s the same thing every year; California overspends, and Democrats blame the Republicans for wanting the state to cut its insane spending rather than just raising taxes and spending still more. The California Democrat majority, and … Continue reading
Posted in California Politics Tagged Brown, California, Democratic Party (United States), Democrats, Government budget, Jerry Brown, Opinion, Pension, Politics, Republican 3 Comments
Introducing John Boruff (R), Candidate for US Senate California
Featured candidate number two running against Dianne Feinstein from the GOP side is businessman John Boruff. No time spent in the military, but he was part owner of an auto repair and parts store at 23, in Oceanside, CA. This led to … Continue reading
*SIGH* Bye Chuck
Well, it happened. Even the Chuck DeVore clan found greener pastures, throwing up their arms for a brighter future in another state; A proud new Texan by way of California’s high taxes and burdensome regulations. (Texas’ veterans’ plate is the … Continue reading
The crowded Calif. GOP candidate field for US Senate
When I say “crowded” I mean crowded by one. See if you can guess who constitutes a crowd from this list. U.S. SENATOR: Dianne Feinstein (D)* – (Campaign Site) John Boruff (R) – Businessman Elizabeth Emken (R) – Financial Executive … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.