California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
California Conservative Groups
Conservative California Bloggers
Tools For Activists-Get Out the Vote
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: Government budget
Support for CA’s Prop 29 Props Up Unethical Politicians and Agenda
Don Perata just won’t go away; California voters will find Proposition 29 on their ballot this June. Supporters bill it as important to cancer research and a sound investment by Californians for California. Opponents highlight some of the more spectacular problems with … Continue reading
Posted in California Props Tagged California, California Cancer Research Act, California Proposition 29, California Proposition 8, Cancer research, Don Perata, Government budget, Government budget deficit, June, Politics, Rugby league positions, Tax, United States, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Voting Comments Off on Support for CA’s Prop 29 Props Up Unethical Politicians and Agenda
What happens when a state like California keeps voting for Democrats?
We’re about to find out It’s the same thing every year; California overspends, and Democrats blame the Republicans for wanting the state to cut its insane spending rather than just raising taxes and spending still more. The California Democrat majority, and … Continue reading
Posted in California Politics Tagged Brown, California, Democratic Party (United States), Democrats, Government budget, Jerry Brown, Opinion, Pension, Politics, Republican 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.