California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
California Conservative Groups
Conservative California Bloggers
Tools For Activists-Get Out the Vote
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: Democrats
Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
Another day, another Democrat lie… Saw an interesting tweet from Jeff Gorell for Congress’ campaign manager… Being bored, I read through the whole thread, which begins with the Ventura County Democrat Party denying they know the guy taking the photographs, … Continue reading
Guess the political party affiliation (hint – Corruptocrat)
As this is about corruption, if you guessed that John Noguez, current LA County Assessor, was likely a Democrat, you get a cookie: Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Steve Cooley said Tuesday that the corruption investigation of Assessor John Noguez … Continue reading
Posted in California Politics Tagged corruption scandal, Corruptocrats, Democrat business as usual, Democrats, John Noguez, LA County Assessor, Opinion, Politics, thugs Comments Off on Guess the political party affiliation (hint – Corruptocrat)
If you are a Conservative woman, why do Democrats hate you?
On second thought, the “why” really isn’t important, is it? You are a threat to them and their pre-conceived notions of what a woman is supposed to be, whatever that even is this week. If you’re a woman today who … Continue reading
What happens when a state like California keeps voting for Democrats?
We’re about to find out It’s the same thing every year; California overspends, and Democrats blame the Republicans for wanting the state to cut its insane spending rather than just raising taxes and spending still more. The California Democrat majority, and … Continue reading
Posted in California Politics Tagged Brown, California, Democratic Party (United States), Democrats, Government budget, Jerry Brown, Opinion, Pension, Politics, Republican 3 Comments
Re-Introducing Incumbent Candidate for California Assembly District 37 Jeff Gorell (R-USNR)
Jeff Gorell, from Ventura County, won a seat in the California Assembly in November 2012 for Assembly District 37; The district includes 0.76% of Los Angeles County (including 1.07% of the city Los Angeles and all of unincorporated Castaic, Gorman and Val Verde), and 46.59% of Ventura County (including Camarillo, Casa Conejo, Fillmore, Meiners … Continue reading
*SIGH* Bye Chuck
Well, it happened. Even the Chuck DeVore clan found greener pastures, throwing up their arms for a brighter future in another state; A proud new Texan by way of California’s high taxes and burdensome regulations. (Texas’ veterans’ plate is the … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.