California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
California Conservative Groups
Conservative California Bloggers
Tools For Activists-Get Out the Vote
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: Simi Valley
Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
If the local Democrat party leadership is any example…I hope not Earlier I told you about the Ventura County Democratic Party Executive Director Patrick Donahoe and his predilection for stalking candidates and their supporters. Okay, fine, dismiss it as party politics. … Continue reading
Posted in 2014 House Races, California Politics Tagged Al Gore, Atkins, California, David Atkins, Democratic, Julia Brownley, Patrick Donahoe, Simi Valley, Ventura County California Comments Off on Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
Re-Introducing Incumbent Candidate for California Assembly District 37 Jeff Gorell (R-USNR)
Jeff Gorell, from Ventura County, won a seat in the California Assembly in November 2012 for Assembly District 37; The district includes 0.76% of Los Angeles County (including 1.07% of the city Los Angeles and all of unincorporated Castaic, Gorman and Val Verde), and 46.59% of Ventura County (including Camarillo, Casa Conejo, Fillmore, Meiners … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.