California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
California Conservative Groups
Conservative California Bloggers
Tools For Activists-Get Out the Vote
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: State Department
I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
Exactly two months after former Marine Andrew Tahmooressi was imprisoned in Mexico for a wrong turn, Bowe Bergdahl is released in a prisoner “swap.” Let’s just briefly compare and contrast the situations of Bowe Bergdahl and Andrew Tahmooressi. First, let’s … Continue reading
Posted in California Politics, OpEd Tagged Andrew Tahmooressi, Barack Obama, Bergdahl, Bowe Bergdahl, Chuck Hagel, Duncan Hunter, John Kerry, Mexican Cartels, Mexican Prison, Mexico, State Department, Tahmooressi, UCMJ Comments Off on I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?