California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 2014Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: John Dennis
Must not have any answers… John Dennis, (Cand CA-8) is running against the Queen of the Democrat Stranglehold (for now), and has one question for Nancy Pelosi; “Why No Debate, Nancy Pelosi?” Advertisements
Nobody can accuse Nan of being affected by realism Via Jim Hoft; Pelosi told reporters yesterday that her radical party members left the halls of Congress this year with a spirit of optimism. Maybe she missed this ad… Democrat Rep. … Continue reading
Interviewed on Fox News, Republican candidate for California’s 8th House District John Dennis would like to debate the incumbent Pelosi, but he can’t get a word in edgewise – because she’s afraid to face him in a public debate. Not … Continue reading
Now that everyone knows who we’re talking about, do you know who is running against the Wicked Witch? I didn’t until I met John Dennis at Western CPAC last year. John Dennis is a businessman and entrepreneur and our chance to rid California … Continue reading
The insane words of Nancy Pelosi without, you know, actually having to look at the real thing Via PolitiZoid There IS another choice, John Dennis. Go there. Support. $5 each to kick Pelosi out.
Via Gateway Pundit; Charles Krauthammer slammed Speaker Pelosi today on Special Report for her outrageous comments on the Ground Zero Victory Mosque. Pelosi wants to investigate those who oppose the mosque. Krauthammer called her comments “pure lunacy.” Here’s the video: … Continue reading
Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi was at an event to celebrate the handing over of the 1.5 sq mi former Navy base Treasure Island in the San Francisco Bay area to local city control. Mayor Gavin Newsom, Navy Secretary Ray Mabus, and … Continue reading