California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
California Conservative Groups
Conservative California Bloggers
Tools For Activists-Get Out the Vote
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: Douglas Kmiec
Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
Four candidates are set to challenge Democrat Julia Brownley for the 26th Congressional District, three Republicans and one Independent: The Republican candidates include Assembly member Jeff Gorell (R-Camarillo); Rafael Dagnesses, a retired LAPD officer; and Tim Kalemkarian, a Moorpark resident. Douglas Kmiec, … Continue reading
Posted in California Politics Tagged California, Camarillo California, Douglas Kmiec, Gorell, Jeff Gorell, Julia Brownley, Republican, Ventura County California Comments Off on Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26