California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
California Conservative Groups
Conservative California Bloggers
Tools For Activists-Get Out the Vote
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
Tag Archives: Constitutional amendment
No Uncertain Terms: Vote NO on Prop. 28, California’s anti-term limits SCAM
Another scam from California’s leftist Democrats. They hate being term-limited and having to actually look for work every few years; In 1990, California voters passed term limits on their legislators. As in other states, California politicians have been trying to … Continue reading
Posted in California Props Tagged California, California Proposition 28, Constitutional amendment, Democrat, Democratic, Initiative, Politician, Prop 28, Term limit, Voting Comments Off on No Uncertain Terms: Vote NO on Prop. 28, California’s anti-term limits SCAM
You must be logged in to post a comment.