The message is the same now as it was then, only we have it easier today than they did back in the 60s. Lists no longer need to be typed entirely by hand-just downloaded from the RNC and assigned to walkers and printed.
Also, 10 reasons to get out the vote;
- Our nation is nearly $13.6 trillion in debt.
- You, your significant other, your children, your grandchildren owe nearly $44,000 each to the debt (for taxpayers alone, nearly $122,000 each)—right now.
- Unions have taken over two branches of the federal government, the Legislative and Executive branches—including the West Wing of the White House.
- Unions and union-bought Democrats are trying to take away your right to vote on unionization, your freedom to contract, and even your right to work.
- Union-bought Democrats have nationalized your healthcare
- Union-bought Democrats are trying to limit First Amendment Rights
- Union-backed Democrats have “reformed Wall St.” by giving unions the keys to the board rooms
- You have bailed out banks, car companies and unions (see number #1 above)
- You are being asked to bail out union pensions
- They have completely unmasked themselves, and trashed a national park in protest