Bruce Brown is the candidate running against Maxine Waters. I’ve met him and heard amazing stories of how he has made a difference working gang intervention in California’s inner cities. Bruce wades into the heart of the deadliest gang areas and teaches the Constitution to underprivileged kids by firing up the BBQ and and rewarding answers from the kids with hamburgers. He really cares about the people in his district and he believes in the American Dream. Please read his article about how he can defeat Maxine Waters, with your help.
California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3, 2014Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- #CA26 – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley still to close to call: Some results will come out today
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)