California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 20141 month to go.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
- Assembly District 73 – 2014′s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
- New laws California gets to deal with in 2013
- Los Angeles! You voted for higher taxes? Guess what? They want more.
- Throttle to the floor now, California, the hard left turn is probably here
- No new jobs at Intel in ten years – think it’ll get better, California?
Tag Archives: Democrats
As this is about corruption, if you guessed that John Noguez, current LA County Assessor, was likely a Democrat, you get a cookie: Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Steve Cooley said Tuesday that the corruption investigation of Assessor John Noguez … Continue reading
On second thought, the “why” really isn’t important, is it? You are a threat to them and their pre-conceived notions of what a woman is supposed to be, whatever that even is this week. If you’re a woman today who … Continue reading
We’re about to find out It’s the same thing every year; California overspends, and Democrats blame the Republicans for wanting the state to cut its insane spending rather than just raising taxes and spending still more. The California Democrat majority, and … Continue reading
Jeff Gorell, from Ventura County, won a seat in the California Assembly in November 2012 for Assembly District 37; The district includes 0.76% of Los Angeles County (including 1.07% of the city Los Angeles and all of unincorporated Castaic, Gorman and Val Verde), and 46.59% of Ventura County (including Camarillo, Casa Conejo, Fillmore, Meiners … Continue reading