California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 2014Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Jeff Gorell, #CA26 for Congress – First Ad
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
- Assembly District 73 – 2014’s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
Category Archives: OpEd
Exactly two months after former Marine Andrew Tahmooressi was imprisoned in Mexico for a wrong turn, Bowe Bergdahl is released in a prisoner “swap.” Let’s just briefly compare and contrast the situations of Bowe Bergdahl and Andrew Tahmooressi. First, let’s … Continue reading
I was driving home the other day, listening to the radio, singing out loud and I felt so free from an oppression I didn’t even know I had. “I am singing in the car!” It was akin to the moment … Continue reading
On second thought, the “why” really isn’t important, is it? You are a threat to them and their pre-conceived notions of what a woman is supposed to be, whatever that even is this week. If you’re a woman today who … Continue reading
In 2010, California tried to ban the plastic bag. I thought to myself, “Seriously? With all the problems we have?” Now individual cities like Dana Point and Laguna Beach are picking up the torch. I mean, I remember as a … Continue reading
“Where does a conservative Christian fit in with California politics?” I don’t know; that’s a good question. Let me back up. When I first began my Twitter journey in March of 2007, spurred on by Leo Laporte and his MacBreak Weekly podcast, I … Continue reading
It’s hit the new media today and blowing like gale over the internet. Glenn Beck and Fox News parting ways? That’s not exactly what I read in this excerpt on The Blaze announcement: Roger Ailes, Chairman and CEO of Fox … Continue reading
Bruce Brown talks about his opponent, the ethically-challenged Maxine Waters. I strongly encourage you to listen as you may hear things about Maxine that you previously didn’t know. This discussion underscores the importance of this seat for everyone, whether you live … Continue reading