California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 2014Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
- Assembly District 73 – 2014’s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
- New laws California gets to deal with in 2013
Category Archives: OpEd
Exactly two months after former Marine Andrew Tahmooressi was imprisoned in Mexico for a wrong turn, Bowe Bergdahl is released in a prisoner “swap.” Let’s just briefly compare and contrast the situations of Bowe Bergdahl and Andrew Tahmooressi. First, let’s … Continue reading
I was driving home the other day, listening to the radio, singing out loud and I felt so free from an oppression I didn’t even know I had. “I am singing in the car!” It was akin to the moment … Continue reading
On second thought, the “why” really isn’t important, is it? You are a threat to them and their pre-conceived notions of what a woman is supposed to be, whatever that even is this week. If you’re a woman today who … Continue reading
In 2010, California tried to ban the plastic bag. I thought to myself, “Seriously? With all the problems we have?” Now individual cities like Dana Point and Laguna Beach are picking up the torch. I mean, I remember as a … Continue reading
“Where does a conservative Christian fit in with California politics?” I don’t know; that’s a good question. Let me back up. When I first began my Twitter journey in March of 2007, spurred on by Leo Laporte and his MacBreak Weekly podcast, I … Continue reading
It’s hit the new media today and blowing like gale over the internet. Glenn Beck and Fox News parting ways? That’s not exactly what I read in this excerpt on The Blaze announcement: Roger Ailes, Chairman and CEO of Fox … Continue reading
Bruce Brown talks about his opponent, the ethically-challenged Maxine Waters. I strongly encourage you to listen as you may hear things about Maxine that you previously didn’t know. This discussion underscores the importance of this seat for everyone, whether you live … Continue reading
This is Bruce Brown talking about the minorities in California’s 35th Congressional District which encompasses parts of South Central Los Angeles. He states in this video that the stereotypes most of us have are wrong and the people there are tired … Continue reading
FUNDRAISER EVENT FOR NICK POPADITCH ; DEDICATED WAR HERO AND GRASSROOTS CANDIDATE FOR The 51ST U.S. Congressional District! Come on out and enjoy an evening of fun and laughter with a great candidate and true American Hero; Nick Popaditch! This … Continue reading
Bruce Brown, the candidate running against Maxine Waters, will be live streaming a Telethon Money Bomb today, Wednesday 9/29 from 5pm-7pm Pacific time. Listen to hear him discuss conservatism, working with gangs in LA’s inner cities and how he can … Continue reading