California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 20141 month to go.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
- Assembly District 73 – 2014′s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
- New laws California gets to deal with in 2013
- Los Angeles! You voted for higher taxes? Guess what? They want more.
- Throttle to the floor now, California, the hard left turn is probably here
- No new jobs at Intel in ten years – think it’ll get better, California?
Author Archives: Erick Brockway
Julia Brownley can’t be allowed to represent Ventura County after November. Continue reading
Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
The Ventura County Republican Party at their monthly Central Committee meeting officially voted and approved their endorsement list (which at this time hasn’t been released officially). The two I know for sure about are Tony Strickland (Cand. CA-25) and Jeff … Continue reading
Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
Four candidates are set to challenge Democrat Julia Brownley for the 26th Congressional District, three Republicans and one Independent: The Republican candidates include Assembly member Jeff Gorell (R-Camarillo); Rafael Dagnesses, a retired LAPD officer; and Tim Kalemkarian, a Moorpark resident. Douglas Kmiec, … Continue reading
No, really. GOP can take back a House seat in California. Seriously. Continue reading
Hypocrite: Liberal HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher says he may leave California, due to the state’s high tax rate. “Liberals,” he said, during a recent broadcast,” you could actually lose me.” He made the comments during a panel discussion … Continue reading
Via Californiality The State of California has many new laws for 2013, so what are the new California laws that everyone’s buzzing about? Let’s see what is legal and illegal in 2013 while examining the very long list of new … Continue reading
In the Nov. 6 election, LA voted to tax its “rich” friends and neighbors to pay for all the city’s overspending and wasteful ways: Well that was just the rich. This is you: The Los Angeles City Council agreed to … Continue reading
Forget about Propositions to raise your taxes by you voting them on yourselves, the Democrat legislature now has (or soon will) a super majority: The main check on Sacramento excess has been a constitutional amendment requiring a two-thirds majority of both … Continue reading
You elect the government that will soon destroy you. Good job! Continue reading
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading