2012 California Political Races
Countdown!November 2012 Election Day!November 6th, 2012Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Assembly District 73 – 2014′s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
- New laws California gets to deal with in 2013
- Los Angeles! You voted for higher taxes? Guess what? They want more.
- Throttle to the floor now, California, the hard left turn is probably here
- No new jobs at Intel in ten years – think it’ll get better, California?
- Hypocrisy alert! SF Democrats fighting AGAINST the environment – when it affects THEM, that is
- A “Food” Lawyer Blames Obesity on Subsidies
- USS San Diego (LPD-22) commissioned in San Diego
Author Archives: Erick Brockway
Hypocrite: Liberal HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher says he may leave California, due to the state’s high tax rate. “Liberals,” he said, during a recent broadcast,” you could actually lose me.” He made the comments during a panel discussion … Continue reading
Via Californiality The State of California has many new laws for 2013, so what are the new California laws that everyone’s buzzing about? Let’s see what is legal and illegal in 2013 while examining the very long list of new … Continue reading
In the Nov. 6 election, LA voted to tax its “rich” friends and neighbors to pay for all the city’s overspending and wasteful ways: Well that was just the rich. This is you: The Los Angeles City Council agreed to … Continue reading
Forget about Propositions to raise your taxes by you voting them on yourselves, the Democrat legislature now has (or soon will) a super majority: The main check on Sacramento excess has been a constitutional amendment requiring a two-thirds majority of both … Continue reading
You elect the government that will soon destroy you. Good job! Continue reading
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
The USS San Diego is the fourth US Navy ship to be named after the Navy town of San Diego, California. LPD-22 is capable of hauling two LCACs, plus a fully equipped Marine battalion and has a crew of 361 officers and enlisted personnel. From Channel 10 … Continue reading
As this is about corruption, if you guessed that John Noguez, current LA County Assessor, was likely a Democrat, you get a cookie: Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Steve Cooley said Tuesday that the corruption investigation of Assessor John Noguez … Continue reading
Jon Coupal writes at the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association: “Thanks to Jerry Brown, we’re all millionaires now“ The governor has joined forces with the California Federation of Teachers, a powerful public employee union, to back passage of what is titled … Continue reading
Jeff Gorell, the California Assemblyman recently returned from deployment in Afghanistan with the US Navy as a reservist, had few words on his return to his civilian job; No flowery speech from Assemblyman Jeff Gorell today as he returned to the Capitol … Continue reading