California Political Races
Countdown!June 3 2014 Primary!June 3rd, 2014Go vote!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Do the Ventura County Democrats represent your views? Really? Let’s find out…
- I am glad Bowe Bergdahl is free, but what about USMC Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
- Ventura County Democrat Party stalking local GOP House candidate? And lying about it? Hmmm…
- Julia Brownley (D-CA26) apparently thinks Ventura County is Santa Monica
- Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
- Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
- GOP has a REAL chance to pick up a House seat in California – Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley (CA-26)
- Assembly District 73 – 2014’s Primary is a Year Away
- Bill Maher gets the bill for the government he voted for, now threatens to leave California
- New laws California gets to deal with in 2013
Author Archives: Erick Brockway
If the local Democrat party leadership is any example…I hope not Earlier I told you about the Ventura County Democratic Party Executive Director Patrick Donahoe and his predilection for stalking candidates and their supporters. Okay, fine, dismiss it as party politics. … Continue reading
Another day, another Democrat lie… Saw an interesting tweet from Jeff Gorell for Congress’ campaign manager… Being bored, I read through the whole thread, which begins with the Ventura County Democrat Party denying they know the guy taking the photographs, … Continue reading
Julia Brownley can’t be allowed to represent Ventura County after November. Continue reading
Jeff Gorell (Candidate CA-26) and Tony Strickland (Candidate CA-25) formally endorsed by Ventura County GOP
The Ventura County Republican Party at their monthly Central Committee meeting officially voted and approved their endorsement list (which at this time hasn’t been released officially). The two I know for sure about are Tony Strickland (Cand. CA-25) and Jeff … Continue reading
Congressional race for 26th taking shape for primary election – Ventura County GOP close to an endorsement in CA-26
Four candidates are set to challenge Democrat Julia Brownley for the 26th Congressional District, three Republicans and one Independent: The Republican candidates include Assembly member Jeff Gorell (R-Camarillo); Rafael Dagnesses, a retired LAPD officer; and Tim Kalemkarian, a Moorpark resident. Douglas Kmiec, … Continue reading
No, really. GOP can take back a House seat in California. Seriously. Continue reading
Hypocrite: Liberal HBO “Real Time” host Bill Maher says he may leave California, due to the state’s high tax rate. “Liberals,” he said, during a recent broadcast,” you could actually lose me.” He made the comments during a panel discussion … Continue reading